Flower City Collision uses the most advanced techniques and systems to get your vehicle back to you done right. We use Envirobase® High Performance - paint system for one. It was Initially introduced in 1999 to meet low VOC regulations. Meaning it is better for the environment. The Envirobase® High Performance system is now the leading premium waterborne paint system in North America. Delivering everything high-production collision centers needs.
SO WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT TO ME ?
- OEM approved paint system for all global manufacturers
- Meets or exceeds all current North American VOC regulations
- Superb metallic control virtually eliminates mottling
- Spectral grey surfacers and sealers provide the foundation to achieve coverage in 2-3 coats
- Anti-settle toners eliminates the need for complicated mixing banks
- Specifically engineered primers, sealers and clearcoats for use with waterborne basecoat improve adhesion and durability of the entire paint system
- Industry-leading color system provides near perfect color match between the repair and chips in the Envirobase High Performance system chromatic variant deck
- Anti-settle technology assures toner stability and long shelf life
- High solids waterborne toners are designed to color match opaque and transparent OEM finishes
- GFS Downdraft Booth- The Ultra XD paint booth leads the industry in versatility and performance. With a choice of high-efficiency heat systems, intuitive control panels, and downdraft or semi-downdraft airflow — along with superior lighting and contamination control the Ultra XD will exceed any body shop’s expectations.
- SATA Paint Guns
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS